Volunteer Chaplains agree to serve at a specific ministry location by praying for the location, visiting at least once per week, supporting and serving the leadership and clients of the location. The main focus is always to share the gospel with the goal of helping others receive Jesus Christ, and guide them to a life of consecration and growth.
1. View "Introduction to Chaplain Corps" (ppt presentation)
2. Complete the online application
3. Fill-out and return pastoral endorsement letter
4. Participate in 30-minute ZOOM interview (we contact you after you apply)
5. Complete Basic Training Video Courses
6. Complete field training at your selected location (decided in interview)
7. Receive certification (at twice annual installation services)
CHAPLAIN CORPS WANTS YOU!